Are you doing something right now? Stop this instant and listen to Serial. I am thisclose to taking all my dollars directly to Baltimore and helping them solve this mystery.
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- Fun fact: If you tell me not to make a scene, I will make approximately 10x the scene you were worried about in the first place. 1 hour ago
- Oh my god, who. cares. insiderlouisville.com/business/wdrb-… h/t @AshleeEats 3 hours ago
- Someone just mistook me for a college student. "I'm 27!" I shouted. That's actually not a fact but I got too excited and forgot my age. 4 hours ago
- Other past attendees of the Red Party: how much do I need-need to stick to the theme and how much is this just a costume ball? 6 hours ago
- RT @Americans4Arts: Scanning job postings for a press and media relations position? Apply to work at Americans for the Arts! http://t.co/f0… 8 hours ago