This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy eggs fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts grandmother happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes russia shame shopping snacks so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @BuzzFeedFood: Peaches are being sold as little sexy butts in China (lol). kotaku.com/peaches-sold-a… via @Kotaku http://t.co/VxjATLu7lG 10 hours ago
- Why didn't I think of Manservant? mashable.com/2014/07/29/man… 10 hours ago
- Eleven months and tons of PT later, I only have to pay a fine for the privilege of getting hit (bodily) by a car. Really learned my lesson! 11 hours ago
- Also who wears a t-shirt to jury duty? Don't these people have mothers? 12 hours ago
- One of the jurors is wearing a Keep Calm and Chive On shirt. Fully anticipate him hitting on me in exchange for a reduced fine. 12 hours ago