This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- This is why I can never live on the West Coast. 3 days ago
- WAKE UP CALIFORNIA THERE IS STUFF HAPPENING 3 days ago
- I am celebrating by crying in a beachside diner because I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AWAKE FOR THIS NEWS 3 days ago
- Late-night to LAX & I'm sandwiched between middle-aged manspreaders: one soliciting nudes, the other watching Harry Potter on his iPhone. 4 days ago
- American airports smell incredible. Except LaGuardia. Other than that. 4 days ago