This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @beejoli: Tried to put on my senior prom dress and now that I'm dead, real worried people will think I was going for sequined autoerotic… 53 minutes ago
- RT @Fascinatingpics: When you're home alone taking a shower and you hear a noise. http://t.co/DW9wNEP02x 1 hour ago
- RT @aubreybell: IMAGINE being called out by martha stewart on her blog http://t.co/toEIj1JLhm 3 hours ago
- Brave: Quitting your job over something you believe in. Not brave? Not doing your job and still taking your check. Someone arrest Kim Davis. 6 hours ago
- Wow, Kanye's VMA TED Talk was really something. 1 day ago