This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @BoobsRadley: I'm a pacifist but somebody should really find a way to weaponize the energy off single women when "Dancing On My Own" pla… 19 hours ago
- I've seen maybe three cute dads, two MPDGs, and a lot of stretched out earlobes and New Balances with jeans. 23 hours ago
- I say this gently, as these are my people: the Neutral Milk Hotel fan demo isn't aging gracefully nor does it look good wet. 23 hours ago
- Man, score one for Floridian-Americans. gawker.com/very-angry-lad… 1 day ago
- Pre-show to do list just expanded. New item: buy waterproof mascara. 1 day ago