This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- I decided to wear a seasonal cat sweater today. My dignity has jumped the shark but @milfordkristen would be so proud. 5 hours ago
- "Nothing worse than pinching panties."-- gentleman at the Corydon Wal-Mart. 21 hours ago
- "Sometimes I wish I could read English and then I think, "eh,"" - cutest woman ever at the nicest grocery store ever. @unionprovisions 1 day ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: "The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook" onthemedia.org/story/breaking… http://t.co/tsomE3xUf5 1 day ago
- Anythihg is possible when dealing with a nuclear state run by a millennial and your most legit diplomatic tie is Carmen Electra's ex. 3 days ago