This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @jane_c_hu: @ennuigo guessing that popularity is probably proportional to how good you are at it 7 hours ago
- Would I be more or less popular at parties if I started bringing a harmonica? 7 hours ago
- RT @teddybIess: yes..i have a girlfriend. she goes to another school http://t.co/pqmBhhp3RN 8 hours ago
- Used books sales are stressful for me because I'll see one of my favorites and feel compelled to give it a good home. 1 day ago
- RT @juliacarriew: oh good I was worried silicon valley venture capital might have a sexism problem but now I know it doesn't 2 days ago