This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @BearsActHuman: Yes, this is bear speaking. http://t.co/IZhgtD79rT 1 hour ago
- I have an artichoke and a plague mask. #partyfavors 12 hours ago
- We have entered the Montel phase of the evening. #codered 12 hours ago
- Peace to my old dudes dancing hard to Single Ladies. 12 hours ago
- You could hide a toddler in my Marie Antoinette hair. 13 hours ago