This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- Without my coterie of several dozen 7-year-olds for the first time since Wednesday. Parents, I am in awe of you. 1 day ago
- I just learned you can bribe a hungry pack of seven year olds with the promise of a selfie with a Cool Adult (TM). 1 day ago
- RT @KatTimpf: If you're not down with me quoting @TheSaltNPepa when I'm explaining what feminism really means then I'm not down with you. 1 day ago
- RT @godigahole: Ale brewed with good old fashioned American exceptionalism 1 day ago
- I just realized Pharrell is closer to my parents' age than mine. And by kind of a lot. 1 day ago