This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking earnest easy easy peasy eggs fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts grandmother happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby links literature long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi moving in music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes russia shame shopping snacks so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @annehelen: HBO: "You know how we can show this is quality? STICK SOME TRACY CHAPMAN ON IT." 16 hours ago
- Way to go, Woodford. insiderlouisville.com/news/2014/04/1… Sexist and dumb! The aesthetic is stale! The voice over actress couldn't be less appealing. 19 hours ago
- Can we petition @meredithcorp to bring back ReadyMade Magazine? Am I the only one who loved this so? @SeeJaneMarie, back me up. 22 hours ago
- This looks EXACTLY like something that would have happened at Manual. youtube.com/watch?v=OX7TKY… 23 hours ago
- RT @pxnola: So the connection to @scbaird is @ennuigo. Of COURSE it is. #kentuckywomenrock 1 day ago