This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities cocktails college cooking crafts design DIY drinking earnest easy eggs fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts grandmother happy hour history holidays interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links literature long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi moving in music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes russia shame shopping snacks so you know summer tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel vegetarian video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- An acquaintance made me watch this 3 times in a row, while telling me I should "try out being in love." I hate it so. theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 2 hours ago
- Did we know there is a fortune-telling ban in Mississippi? Anyone? 3 hours ago
- I need a drink. I need six drinks. I need to mainline bourbon. thepizzaunderground.bandcamp.com #velvetunderground #RIPLouReed (via @Hydenholler). 7 hours ago
- My reaction = Mrs. Hudson's reaction. buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/fir… 8 hours ago
- Seems like many people answer that Myers-Brigg item "I consider deadlines to be of relative rather than absolute importance" with a big Y. 10 hours ago