This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy eggs fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts grandmother happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes russia shame shopping snacks so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- I'm watching some retirees from Arizona learn how to eat boiled peanuts. @TheLeeBros 1 hour ago
- My need to buy sequined things is a strong witness to the nature side of the argument. 1 hour ago
- Louisville: Who's behind @GermantownTimes? I really want to have a tete-a-tete with them about a possible book deal. 2 hours ago
- More like Fifty Shades of HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, amirite? cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/… Sorry, I'm clearly drunk. I'll see myself out. 5 hours ago
- RT @geekygirl502: well, this made me happy RT @TODAYshow: Queen Elizabeth photobombs a selfie! on.today.com/1kXNtVY http://t.co/gvkWbR2QVs 5 hours ago