This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- Louisville: Anyone not have somewhere to go for Thanksgiving? Hit me up. 1 hour ago
- RT @jiatolentino: I hope On Pandering becomes foundational & I also think there is more than one audience to whom one can pander today http… 19 hours ago
- Please keep your "Thanksgiving food is bad"/"I hate leftovers"/"Gourd custard is gross" hot takes to yourself. 23 hours ago
- RT @RylandKY: Gov. Beshear says he'll sign exec order to restore voting rights for non-violent felons who have completed sentences https://… 1 day ago
- I hope that Rick Astley is happy in his new role as terrorist fighter. dazeddigital.com/artsandculture… 1 day ago