This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- I had a big dream of getting real crunk tonight but then I found out about OldFo ice cream so I'll see you never. 8 hours ago
- RT @sarahram0s: It is SO weird that you guys tweet awful things directly to me!!!!! 11 hours ago
- I could care less about football but I can't get enough of the assembled personalities that comprise the Seahawks. 13 hours ago
- I hate how horrendous things are in Paris right now, but I do feel soothed hearing Cousin Hugh's updates each morning. @BBC @SchofieldHugh 19 hours ago
- Are there any poodle-friendly bars in this town or what? 1 day ago