This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- Y'all act like my being scared of aquariums is a stupid anxiety that won't come to anything. To the naysayers, I say: q13fox.com/2015/03/05/dar… 5 hours ago
- RT @sarahjeong: are male tears vegan 1 day ago
- Alex Trebek is all like, "can ladies even be Kentucky colonels?" and Col. Laura is not amused a smidge. 1 day ago
- I find Charlie Rose's announcing voice so soothing. All those nice Appalachian vowels. 1 day ago
- Pretty sure Rick Pitino doesn't know what "fortitude" means based on this interview. 1 day ago