This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities cocktails college cooking crafts design DIY drinking earnest easy eggs fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts grandmother happy hour history holidays interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links literature long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi moving in music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties party photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes russia shame shopping snacks so you know summer tea tea party the freakin weekend the new yorker things i like travel vegetarian video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- A bouncer just told me he missed me, which means I might be having too much fun. 6 hours ago
- I gave up Crossfit for Lent. 6 hours ago
- I'm so predictable the barkeeps @HuskRestaurant pour a Charleston Light Dragoon Punch the moment I hit the door. 8 hours ago
- Nothing like a Balcones Brimstone to start my weekend right. 1 day ago
- .@relocate2ky alleged she saw this all the time in the 80s, and I believed her but not quite. I stand corrected. suntimes.com/26001183-761/f… 1 day ago