Sunday is for reading things you didn’t know you really wanted to know about.
- You can now bring your Swiss Army knife with you, will you still have to take off your shoes and let strangers touch your junk to get on a plane? I’m going on vacation next week, so I have a vested interest.
- I feel exactly this way about the misuse of literally, but also “unique.” PSA: Something cannot be “more unique” or “somewhat unique” or “really unique.” There is either one of it, or there is not. It is its own superlative form. Thank you.
- Design Sponge has a roundup of custom family portraits from Etsy.
- Where do malls go when they die? Where do malls come from?
- Did this woman’s corpse really turn to stone?
- Should I stop calling them “the Sociopath” and “Cadillac” or no?
- This lady is America’s youngest female billionaire, and also happens to share my love of burgers, drag racing, and making questionable life choices.
- This “how to win any climate change argument” flowchart will come in handy at Thanksgiving. Announcement: Climate change is real.
- I’m sad I can’t be at SXSW this year, so I’m listening to this streaming playlist instead to make up for it.
- For when words fail you.
So what did you read this week?