Weekly things of interest for ya! I’m about to hop on a plane, so post the things I should read in the comments!
- I’m not sure if this means I should or should not try roller derby.
- What will the replacement to the car be? Who knows, but it’s probably already staring us in the face.
- How do you explain to a five-year-old where particulate matter comes from?
- Food is actually too inexpensive and this is a problem.
- This is a heartening development to me. Evolution is real, everyone. That’s science.
- Feminist parenting, hacking, and video games meet and it is awesome.
- The greatest thing since sliced bread.
- This makes me uncomfortable but I also want to know what they know about me. And what they know about everyone I know, of course.
- Let’s all learn to read tarot cards. Or, wait, no, I’ll learn how to read tarot cards and then do your reading.
- An oldie but a goodie from the Believer.
- Women, be kinder to other women. Men, be kinder to women. This holds a mirror up to that in a way that should make you uncomfortable.
- Book burning and a better life.