I’m on vacation still, so I’m leaving you these things to read in my absence:
- When I’m hideously rich, all my presents will come from here, so begin currying favor with me right now.
- I disagree with the fatshaming they’re doing with these ads, I DO agree that soda is really, really bad for you, and not all of them are like that. Your thoughts?
- North Korea hates Hillary Clinton.
- I’m not surprised by this, but also unnerved that Google knows all kinds of stuff about me.
- Kate Moss is reads (kinda NSFW).
- BEFORE THEY WERE STARS: JD SALINGER AS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE.
- Kids from around the world have neatly organized their favorite things. Please look.
- How to spot the ax murderer in your book club.
- If you don’t read Anne Helen Petersen‘s Scandals of Classic Hollywood, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
- The romantic comic book anthropologist’s blog is back!
So, what are you reading this weekend?