Happy Easter, if you’re doing that today. Happy Day-Before-Half-Priced-Chocolates if you aren’t. Enjoy these either way.
- Do I need a $200 padded bra dryer? Maybe.
- The Culture Kitchen didn’t make it, but as Good points out, this would be easily reproduced in many, many places. Let’s do it, shall we?
- Foppish boys, ignore the mean comments! 2013 is the Year of the Well-Dressed Man!
- Again from the New York Times blog, but this time about antiquarian books in Canada.
- I am not going to complain in April. Join me! I’m serious.
- I have a low-grade permacrush on Rob Lowe and a serious-business hatred of the word “literally” so I don’t know what to do with this.
- Hello, youth of France? Are you okay? I’m worried.
- Oh, I just…I…yes. This. Trip Advisor, you’re on notice, I guess.
- Mississippi, my former home, is like a trashy cousin. I can make fun of her, but if you do, I will gut you like a fish. Leave me alone, The Onion.
- Short and excellent fiction. FO FREE FIFTY.
- This sums up most of my unreasonable fears pretty nicely.
Read away, babies.