I got a surprise visit this week, so I’ll be having a very quiet Sunday here at home. Enjoy these links to see you through the day!
- I consider myself an adventurous eater, but I am still not recovered from the cicada summer of 2004, so this is not something I want to do.
- How do we feel about this? Because maybe I want to sign up.
- When I was a kid, someone asked my cousin what she wanted to be when she grew up and she answered, “a mermaid.” I will be forwarding this to her.
- A Barry Hannah reprint. He was a legend and a gentleman– irreplaceable.
- I would like to point to this when people say there’s no room for feminism anymore. And this is just publishing!
- This is riveting.
- Unemployment! Wine! Lotto! Art! This story has it all.
- When the new Gatsby got pushed back, it basically ruined Christmas. Also, I’ve been pregaming since October.
- Help the elderly learn about pop culture!