This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @Classlicity: People criticizing Clinton's preparedness probably also don't realize Hermione is the only reason Harry Potter survived 7… 3 hours ago
- The only Buzzfeed quiz you need to take for the rest of time: buzzfeed.com/dollyparton/wh… 3 hours ago
- I miss home. The people are so great. twitter.com/joesonka/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @Shandypockets: I wish that I was better at cyber/I wish for moral fiber/I wish a girl could get me elected, I would bribe her (I Wish:… 6 hours ago
- Did anyone else know that Midwesterners and New Englanders have a Valentine's Day in October called Sweetest Day? Why wasn't I consulted? 10 hours ago