This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @hilmonstah: The @TheRyanAdams merch at @newportfolkfest tho 👌🏼 https://t.co/ytUJmJsNog 12 hours ago
- In Italy, all furniture purchases come with a complimentary offering of a half case of wine. 16 hours ago
- I hope Tim Kaine is practicing his ice cream eating otherwise Joe Biden is going to be VP of my heart forever. joebideneatsicecream.tumblr.com 20 hours ago
- RT @lauraolin: tfw you're happy for tim but kinda wanted to be vp for life https://t.co/QBKaayOrAw 20 hours ago
- I thought I knew joy, but then I saw a grizzled Italian man with PUNX on his knuckles letting his Yorkie lick his face. #dispatchesfromitaly 22 hours ago