This guy is executively in charge of making all the mint for the Derby juleps. As I will show you later in the week, you need A LOT of fresh mint. Thanks in advance, buddy!
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails coffee college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month new york times nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @JohnDeVore: theory: the vast majority of normal people who vote aren't on twitter 47 minutes ago
- God help me, if anything happens to Miss Dolly I will have to take FMLA to grieve adequately. twitter.com/harmarsupersta… 16 hours ago
- In which I answer sticky commuting questions unrelated to gum on seats. salon.com/2016/08/30/sal… 16 hours ago
- "Just be open and receptive to cold approaches, women!" twitter.com/laura_hudson/s… 1 day ago
- RT @rachsyme: aw, gene. at least these two goofs get to hang out again at long last. https://t.co/yaBC5SkyYA 1 day ago