The odds that I’m not still out at bars right now are pretty low, so here is a great link roundup I made you before I went to the track yesterday. Enjoy.
- On the losses that shake you to the core: “my dad was my Prozac.“
- I’m just going to leave this here: Mike Tyson’s Ex Ate His Pet Pigeon.
- Someone else loves Iceland as much as me!
- I almost saved this for Tea Party Tuesday, but I got too excited.
- Some of these things are tenuous, and some aren’t at all indie, but this is a funny equivalency list of indie bands and books of the Old Testament.
- Part Mean Girls, part Cartoon Network.
- Now I feel bad for my feelings on Gwyneth Paltrow.
- My mom did this with my napkins as a kid and I wish I had them all saved like they do, but I needed to wipe my grubby little 8-year-old hands.
- I’m obsessed with Martha Stewart and love that she wants to online date, or as I call it, “date.”
- Mississippi is like your trashy cousin. YOU can talk all the trash you want about her, but Jesus help the man who agrees with you. Mississippi is MY thing to make fun of, NOT YOURS. That said, this would be an incredibly funny story if it weren’t for the fact that people were trying to poison lawmakers.
- Someone please adapt this for real life.
- My babysitter when I was 11 was really into Phish and I realize now that says a lot about her.
- In case you missed this: dude is really brave. There’s a lot of talk about how he’s just an okay basketball player, but you know, no one was super worried about how great a seamstress Rosa Parks was. Welcome out, my friend.
Well, what did you read today?