Welcome back to Lazy Sunday! Do some reading and don’t feel obligated to shower or get fully dressed today.
- On small talk, something I’m terrible at.
- Yelp, the wisdom of the crowd, and monoculture.
- Keeping your house totally clean in 20 minutes a day. I know, I know, 20 minutes is basically forever, but imagine NOT spending an two hours doing this every weekend.
- French pressing your beer to make it even tastier? Sounds great/dangerous/great.
- You admire a character more for trying than for their successes.
- I desperately wonder what movies they were watching here. Probably not the Hangover 2, but maybe not, like, Breathless, either.
- If you’re sure that feminism’s work is done, take a look at all these examples of spaces still comprised 100% of men and get back to me.
- An oldie but a goodie regarding the Secret World of Alex Mack (aka “the government). Was I the only one who did NOT know about Oak Ridge, Tennessee?
- I consider picky eating to be reflective of terrible parenting and even worse breeding (yeah, I’m the kind of person who says things like ‘ill-bred’, wanna fight?), but maybe there’s more to it than that. Probably not, though. What does science know? Amirite, climate change deniers?
- Here is how to coldbrew. Stop wasting $5 every morning on ice coffee.