My babely friend Mel is visiting (a post on our kitchen adventures later!), so y’all can read while we’re out frolicking in the ocean.
- We should just have believed Liberace, since that’s what he wanted.
- Can you even imagine how unbearable each and every patron of this nightclub must be?
- If you’re feeling anxious about the PRISM stuff, here’s a guide to the internet sans tapped companies (yay for WordPress!).
- I no longer need this guide (hooray!), but I have some recently-graduated friends who may. Be productive! Don’t waste this time! Don’t ever say “funemployment” to me ever!
- Well, that’s one way to get attention for your new creative venture.
- America’s unregulated ghost tour market is something I grapple with nearly every day at work. I wish this were a joke.
- A liberal at Fox News.
- A roundup of anecdotes about summer jobs of the famouses.
- The case for being allowed to age out of being cool, as made by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Being polite is the death of art.