I’m too exhausted by the events of the past few days to even attempt a pithy headline, so here are your links for Sunday:
- Though the list starts with a tip from noted racist/the subject of my master’s thesis, every one of these 100 best cooking tips is rock solid.
- Being gay in Belarus, a case study.
- McAfee teaches you how to uninstall his software from your laptop. This is, somehow, hilarious and NSFW.
- “U mad?” — the NSA.
- The rent is too damn high!
- A Major League Divorce.
- If you’re like about 1/3 of my friends, you’re getting married in the next year. Slate has a great roundup of wedding anecdotes, and somehow it reminds you that you’re totally fine and still married regardless of how the deed gets done.
- Just click this. It’s really pretty.
- He lost me when he tried to act like wood paneling on a station wagon was a bad idea, but hashtags: harm or help?
- When domestic violence results in a mass shooting, where does that leave law enfocrement?
- I love Neruda AND a good conspiracy theory, so this scratches all the itches.