The likelihood that I’ve wrenched myself off the sandy beach yet is low, but here are some things for you to read in my absence.
- I love a good, eccentric teacher story and also disco fashions, so this is tailor-made for my love.
- If you’re a lady on the internet, you’ve probably already seen this average-19-year-old Barbie, but I’m still curious to know what you think.
- The Google Street View of Diagon Alley is everything 12-year-old me every wanted.
- Nothing says “though we’ve decided to separate at this time, we remain committed friends” like having an orgy in your limo with a bunch of girls a third your age, taping it, and then sending it to all your business contacts.
- I was sad to hear about the passing of Bert Stern, one of the original mad men, who shot Marilyn Monroe and was the genius behind the Lolita movie poster.
- Will bandz make Stephanie Tanner dance? Y/Y.
- This is like those guys who commit minor crimes to go back to jail so they can get three squares, only it’s a bear.
- Want to spy on yourself? MIT can help.
- The Irish Goodbye is kind of rude, yeah, but I think this guy makes the case for not interrupting someone else’s good time because you need to leave early.
- Here are several dozen Neutral Milk Hotel covers, if you’re into that kind of thing.