I hope you’re enjoying yourself as much as I am.
- Some states that didn’t make the cut, one of which is Transylvania. If it had worked out, I would be a vampire.
- In case this list of things to read that I give you each week isn’t enough, here are more things you could be reading.
- This is the best story about bootlegging in Pakistan I’ve ever read.
- Let’s all begin to preface any question with “point of information.“
- Tallahassee is not far from here and I’m sure one of you owes me a present.
- I’m anti-Yelp for a ton of reasons (e.g. unreasonable people write insane things than then people get fired), but it’s telling that you can’t make much stick to them.
- I can look at these weird gendered ads for hours.
- Why isn’t this titled “How to Rent a Car without Getting Divorced or Committing a Felony”? “Aneurysm” seems pretty optimistic.
- Now that I could see Bill Murray at any moment, I’m brushing up on things to talk to him about, like the place in Illinois where they filmed Caddyshack.
- I started doing this this week. Do you want to join up?