Here are some things to read so that you’ll have something insightful and meaningful to take to brunch.
- Girls who park in cars with boys aren’t really popular.
- Turns out, you probably do know how to make meth after watching all that Breaking Bad. They have a real-life consulting organic chemist for that ish.
- Here’s how to open a champagne bottle with a sword, you know, for the next time you need a mimosa while astride a horse.
- The real question this article posits is “how would YOU better squander $100 million?”
- Maybe you were wondering about Filipino seamen’s junk. Wonder no more. I can’t believe this is still a practice, in this, the 21st century.
- Stop eating food.
- This is seriously a business model I have considered and I’m so upset someone beat me to it.
- Last week, I realized that some people probably confuse my enthusiasm for Southern culture for some kind of pathetic neo-Confederate sympathy, and that made me really sad. Turns out I’m not the only person who feels like that.
- Alternate title: Some good tips for flying and several ways to be a complete and utter jerk (you are not very important, okay?).
- I do love a good story of successful social climbing.