I’m still nursing a tryptophan hangover, so you’ll have to fend for yourselves.
- URGENT MATTER OF NATIONAL IMPORT: Watch this before it goes away because of copyrighty nonsense and ruins all my fun.
- Actually, Thanksgiving food does taste better, according to Science.
- I knew someone in college who was really, really into lucid dreaming and he was always pressing books on me and trying to talk quietly to me until I fell asleep/was asleep and explaining how to take control of my astral plains or whatever and maybe he was on to something.
- Lettering does not equal type, and here are the distinctions. (This is very interesting, contrary to the way I set it up.)
- I was completely and utterly hooked after the first line of this excellent article about the international art dealing community.
- Albert Camus killed JFK.
- Almost everyone my age who is interested in food credits Alton Brown of Good Eats with feeding that kernel of curiosity in the late 90s/early 00s. He didn’t have the stupid construct that I was following along (wasn’t allowed to use stove) or that I could buy expensive ingredients (couldn’t earn money because childhood), and instead focused on teaching you how things worked, and this is what made him so great.
- Paul Walker died last night, and this is a mediation on fame, masculine beauty in the extreme, and dying young. If you were born between 1985-1992 and you say that Paul Walker + Usher were not completely formative in your understanding of your own sexuality, you’re a liar and I want you to stop reading Chronderlust.
- Quick reminder: The internet is not anonymous and you are not so smart, even you, Miss OBGYN Smartypants/Drug Dealer.
- I can’t bring myself to click this, since I’m already afraid of EVERYTHING, but maybe you will want to. Even the lead up is creepy. I need to lie down.