I’m attending a breakfast with Maya Angelou (I don’t know how this happened either), so enjoy these while I try not to hyperventilate:
- I scored well on the SAT as a teenager, and I have no doubt whatsoever that my score would probably be about half of that now.
- All I did this week was listen to isolated vocal tracks. Can I recommend the David Bowie ones specifically?
- When things get rough at work, I go pet the petting goats near my office. When things get really rough, I turn to GoatCam.
- This story came to me as if it were a dream, so I dug through the People archives to find it.
- An interesting piece on how Dallas Buyers Club came to be and how the film industry works.
- No one brought me my pants the time I lost them, but then again, they were in the oven, not Michigan, and it was a Thursday in college and not my wedding.
- A total knockout Modern Love column.
- Let’s all agree not to click this.
- Really sad that Cosmo doughnut tip didn’t make the cut here.
- This has been your daily reminder that Carmen Electra’s ex-husband is the United States’ most legitimate diplomatic tie to a nuclear state.