Good morrow, dear readers. Please enjoy these reading materials I have procured for your benefit.
- To the surprise of absolutely no one who has ever been told “I’ll call you.”
- Selfies: The dandy we deserve.
- Heaven’s Gate designed some really ugly websites.
- And directly after that, I offer you what’s wrong with Vice, a site I avoid unless someone sends me something. This could be more broadly titled “what’s wrong with people” but VICE is a good sample.
- I’ve started taking the idea of scheduling really seriously, so some of these ideas may come in handy for time saving. You get so much more time to do stuff you love when you plan your ish.
- Oooh, a lost pilot story! I love early days of aviation mishaps.
- My friend Eliza is now writing for Cosmo, so assume anything hilarious coming out of there is her. Here, we’ve got some Game of Thrones sex tips for ya.
- Billions of average people can together make a good decision. Should we all register for this?
- Some thoughts on this week’s Fort Hood shootings.
- A 25-year-old Jon Hamm on a dating game show.