I don’t have internet in my house and so I’m working at this lovely bakery for the day. Unfortunately, the couple next to me is talking about how date rape “isn’t a real thing” and that the current situation in Gaza could be neutralized with by flying in some bacon. Imagine I typed this very, very loudly.
- “Hacks” are smug, but I tried a couple of these productivity ones this week and they were kinda great. Have you done these?
- What is the difference between gelato and ice cream? The definitive answer, via Max Falkowitz.
- Everyone thinks the Victorians were so buttoned up, but lo and behold: THE CANNIBAL CLUB.
- In the last year or so, I’ve gotten TONS of listings for Alibaba.com products, and I didn’t really know what it was. Now I do, and you can too!
- Faulkner v. Hemingway: A Grudge for the Ages
- A guide to sampling in music through the ages.
- Just when you thought the GOP couldn’t get any crazier, here’s someone who claims his primary opponent can’t serve because uh, he has been replaced by a body double.
- Oh, law, I hope to grow into someone this colorful, zany, appealing, and opinionated about shellfish serving.
- I had forgotten about Phineas Gage, and his story never gets old. A fresh treatment from Slate.