I’ve been derelict in my Lazy Sunday postings of late, so please take these lovely things read by way of apology.
- Did a bird paint this picture? Spoiler: Yes.
- In case you missed it: Deadspin on Goodell’s messaging.
- According to Science, faking it til you make it is a real thing.
- My girl Flannery O’Connor said it best: Friends don’t let friends read Ayn Rand.
- Are campfires why we like stories? I’m comfortable with that.
- What happens when you have an institution that is pretty much synonymous with its leader and the leader leaves? Bard College’s polymath president is retiring, so now what? (Please click this. It is actually very interesting.)
- Taylor Swift lyrics are useful for so many occasions!
- We’re exiting wedding season and entering decorative gourd season, so here are some ways to reuse a hideous bridesmaid dress as a Halloween costume.
- Uniformly, I was a banker with 1 child and I bought a really nice wagon. What? I don’t like to struggle on my way to die of dysentery.
- Never not gonna post something about Thomas Jefferson.