I don’t know what has happened in Mississippi in my absence, but this video gives some guidance. I remember playing a lot of volleybonk and going to parties at an old Boys and Girls Club on the outside of town. Times have changed, and now awesome sock puppets are en vogue within my circle of friends.
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links literature long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party tea party tuesday the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- I think I'm back now. Hi, everyone! 8 hours ago
- RT @WhatIDoAllDay: You think you have taken off all your mascara, but you have not taken off all your mascara. 3 weeks ago
- You know you've found "real Venice" when you stumble onto the street that sells only headstones and urns. 3 weeks ago
- Answer to previous tweet: No, my congressional representatives do not care about my concerns at ALL. 5 months ago
- Do my representatives care about me and my concerns at all? About to find out. @ThomasMassieKY @RandPaul @SenateMajLdr 5 months ago