Let’s talk about our plans for the long weekend. I’m going to go to Edisto with my girlfriends so we can gossip about people we knew in college and paint each other’s toenails (one of those things maybe won’t happen). We’re going to go see the baby turtles go to the sea, eat barbecue, and catch up on reading/lolling. What are y’all thinking of doing?
Y’all are Loving:
It’s Still Here Somewhere!
From the Annals of History:
Cannot Shut Up About:afghanistan art basketball beer book club books booze celebrities charleston cocktails college cooking crafts design DIY drinking drinks earnest easy easy peasy fantasy life fantasy life update Fashion feminism food friends fun fun fun funny getting out gifts happy hour history holidays home interior design Japan kentucky kentucky derby lazy sunday links literature long reads Louisville love mad men mississippi music my work national poetry month nostalgia parties photography poetry pseudoscience reading recipe recipes shame shopping snacks south carolina so you know tea tea party tea party tuesday the freakin weekend the hairpin the new yorker things i like travel video videos weekends wine you should know how to do this
- RT @TaraEAnderson: I think I'll be revising my bio to include "Bono yelled at me once, and William Shatner has me blocked on Twitter." 😂 1 day ago
- Pretty good primer on emotional labor: english.emmaclit.com/2017/05/20/you… 1 day ago
- On the one hand, I'm very excited for my Derby party Saturday. On the other hand, I'm very depressed to miss the Derby. 2 weeks ago
- Can I request the informational brochure for this goddess civilization? thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berlie… 3 weeks ago
- I think I'm back now. Hi, everyone! 4 weeks ago